Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So It Begins...

Hello and welcome to my self-indulgence.

I'm starting this blog to maintain some semblance of sanity in my post-college life. I'm a 26 year old former "writer" and current corporate sell-out. Once upon a time I had aspirations of being a screen-writer, journalist or pretty much anything other than what I am now. I work for a small publishing company in Atlanta as a Senior Technical Editor and Online Product Support Rep. These are fancy corporate titles for being a database manager. Don't let the "Editor" title fool you. I build custom... never mind. It doesn't really matter what I do for money. This blog is about recapturing what I WANTED to do a few years ago. I'm going to try really hard to keep this from turning into a bitter hate blog, but hey, shit annoys me.

Possible Topics:

Sports
Celebrities
Current Events
Movies
TV
Books
Daily Annoyances

So, welcome to my outlet. Hopefully it will be entertaining. Hopefully I won't just be sending my perspective out into the void, but if that's the case, so be it. 

Write On,

Ross

2 comments: